29 May 2009

The Early Show Part 2: Kris Allen!!

So I went back to the Early Show early yesterday morning, soo early that ended up taking int train with a friend who had to be at work for a 6am shift. This time i toughed it out sola (alone)--well not completely because i was surround by tons of Kris Allen's fans!! Way more people showed up for him than Adam which i thought was pretty awesome :)


I was literally the first person there. I showed up before 6 ( insane), had a lovely conversation with one of the CBS guys who is also from the Bronx and chilled in the Apple store for 10 min. When i came back up there were about 15 more people. They seemed to come together. Then they came in crews, teams, caravans--the line to line up was around the block and me at the front of it, ha ha ha!


I eneded up talking to a few people. One kid who was from Queens who cut class to come see Kris, another girl from the website krisallenation.com (which is a pretty intense fansite--loves it!), and this woman from Louisiana who was part of the first caravan to show up after me. They rearrranged us a few times for cinematography purposes, etc. They made him perform facing the cameras and not us (booooo!)! I saw the performance on CBS today and it looked awesome and epic. My view not the best but i managed to get good shots and ::drum roll:: his autograph!!


I wanna thank the lady from Louisiana for passing my sketch book to him to sign, Thank you!


He is just as hot in person as he is on TV! Here are some pics to prove it:


































No comments:

Post a Comment